Join us for a three-hour workshop to discover editing basics to help you create your own content!
Adobe Premiere Crash Course (The Basics)
- Learn how to:
- Create a new project.
- Import and organize footage.
- Create a new timeline.
- Tools: Razor, Pen, Zoom, Link, Etc.
- Cut and arrange clips in a timeline.
- Add music, sound effects, titles, and transitions.
- Adjust sound levels.
- We will cut together a brief scene using the tools we learned in the crash course and discuss how to assess and finesse a cut. There’s more to the edit than just cutting footage! We will cover J and L cuts that help to shape scenes by building cycles of tension and release.
Q&A and Resources[dahlia_class_list id=”4898″]