To empower NYC’s cultural sector, The Barrow Group offers studio rental to artists.
Studios & Rates
|TBG Space||width||height||total sf||rate|
|Studio 3 (windows)||24||19||456||$40|
|Studio 5 (kitchenette)||34||19||646||$40|
|Studio 7 (windows)||tba||tba||tba||$40|
Studios Rental Policies
- Bookings may be made
- ONLINE on our website
- PHONE: 212-760-2615
- IN-PERSON: at our front desk
- If you are interested in a a lock-out rental or studio rental greater than two consecutive hours, please contact us via the form on this page
- Bookings must be paid in advance with a credit card (we do not accept cash payment).
- Bookings are for rehearsal only. Studio space cannot be booked to teach or present public sharings / performances (readings, workshops, or productions).
- Studio rentals for outside projects are on a per-project basis.
- Bookings are pending studio availability.
- Time is limited to a maximum of 2 hours, booked no more than 4 weeks in advance.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours in advance can be exchanged for a different, available time slot. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance cannot be adjusted.
- You are welcome to use props and furniture provided in the studios. Please note:
- all props and furniture must be returned to their storage areas
- all trash and recycling must be disposed of properly
- all dished use must be cleaned
- the room should be left in neutral by the end of the booking time
- Although we rarely have to do so, we reserve the right to move a booking to another room, adjust the time slightly or cancel it if necessary to accommodate TBG programming changes. In these unusual cases, we will contact you directly, so you can make other arrangements.
TBG Student Rehearsal Bookings
Currently enrolled Barrow Group students may rent our studio spaces for class rehearsals at a discounted rate of $20/ 50 minutes. These bookings are for acting class rehearsal only. Studio rentals for other outside projects are on a per-project basis and may not qualify for the student rate.