These longer courses allow students a deeper immersion into the Barrow Group Acting Approach.
Acting Classes for Professionals: Scene Study
The heart of the Barrow Group Acting School, in these scene study intensives students learn and practice the Barrow Group Acting Approach. To be clear, these are not beginning acting classes, they are for professionals– and all students begin with Scene Study 1 as that is the start of the progression of training.
- Scene Study Intensive I: The Tools
- Scene Study Intensive II: Self-Adjustment
- Scene Study Intensive III: On-going
- Master Classes with Seth Barrish & Lee Brock
- Actors Scene Study: Working with Directors
- Scene Study: In-Depth Analysis
Beginner Acting Classes
TBG Co-Artistic Director and award-winning stage director Seth Barrish leads these workshops, which focus on staging, communication, and the Barrow Group Acting Approach.
Film/TV Acting, Screenwriting & Production Classes
These classes are all grounded in the Barrow Group Acting Approach, and are designed for both beginning actors and advanced actors looking to enhance their training.
- Weekend Workshop: Jumpstart
- Weekend Workshop: Revisions
- Playwriting Intensive
- Ten-Minute Playlab
- Advanced Playwriting
- Solo-Show Workshop
- Script Analysis
- Monologue Workshop
- Musical Theatre Workshop
- Career Coaching for the Arts
- Producing Theater
Voice & Speech Classes
Weekend Acting Workshops
Weekend workshops in NYC and around the U.S and world.
- Weekend Acting Workshops for Professionals
- Weekend Acting Workshops for Beginners
- Los Angeles Weekend Acting Workshops
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.