To register for a class, click on a class title below. Classes are ONLINE and IN-PERSON. Participants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend in-person classes. If you are not vaccinated, you are welcome to register for an online class. Please be sure to read our policies. Questions? Email [email protected].
|09/05/22||In-Person Two-Week Professional Acting Intensive||Seth Barrish||In-Person - September 5-16, Monday-Friday, 11am-6pm||$1,495|
|09/05/22||In-Person Two-Week Beginner Acting Intensive||In-Person - September 5-16, Monday-Friday, 6:30-9:30pm
|09/12/22||In-Person 1-Year Professional Acting Program||Seth Barrish, Lee Brock||In-Person - September 12, 2022-June 30, 2023, Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, 11am-2pm||$7,695|
|09/12/22||In-Person 1-Year Evening Acting Program||In-Person - September 12, 2022-June 29, 2023 - Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30-9:30pm||$4,995|
Beginner: Acting Classes
|09/07/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class II: Getting Specific||$495|
|09/07/22||Online Beginners Acting Class II: Getting Specific||Online - Wednesdays, 6:30-9:30pm ET, 8-Weeks||$425|
|09/10/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class II: Getting Specific||In-Person - Saturdays, 3-6pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
|09/10/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class I: The Basics||In-Person - Saturdays, 3-6pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
|09/11/22||Online Beginners Acting Class II: Getting Specific||Online - Sundays, 6:30pm-9:30pm ET, 8-Weeks||$425|
|09/11/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class III: On Going Scene Study||In-Person - Sundays, 11am-2pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
|09/11/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class I: The Basics||In-Person - Sundays, 11am-2pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
|09/11/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class I: The Basics||In-Person - Sundays, 2:30-5:30pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
|09/13/22||In-Person ESL Beginner Acting Class I: The Basics||Kate Neuman||In-Person - Tuesdays, 11am-2pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
|09/14/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class I: The Basics||$495|
|09/18/22||In-Person Beginners Acting Class IV: Theatre Performance||In-Person - Sundays, 6:30-9:30pm, 10-Weeks||$525|
|10/12/22||In-Person-ESL Beginner Acting Class I: The Basics||Kate Neuman||In-Person - Wednesdays, 2:30-5:30pm, 10-Weeks||$495|
Beginner: Film/TV Classes
Professional: Acting Classes
Youth Classes: 10-13 yrs old
|09/10/22||In-Person Performing Arts School Audition Prep Class for Tweens Ages 10-13||In-Person - Saturdays, 9:30am-12:30pm, 8-Weeks||$495|
|09/10/22||In-Person Explorations in Acting for Tweens (ages 10 - 13)||In-Person - Saturdays, 10:30am-12:30pm, 8-Weeks||$375|
|09/10/22||In-Person Tween Musical Theatre (ages 10 - 13)||In-Person - Saturdays, 12:30-2:30pm, 8-Weeks||$375|
|09/12/22||In-Person Explorations in Acting for Tweens (ages 10 - 13)||In-Person - Mondays, 4-6pm, 8-Weeks||$375|
|09/17/22||Online Explorations in Acting for Tweens (ages 10 - 13)||Online - Saturdays, 10:30am-12:30pm ET, 6-Weeks||$275|
Youth Classes: 14-17 yrs old
Youth Classes: 7-9 yrs old
In-Person Class Information and Policies
In-Person classes are located at 520 8th Avenue, 9th Floor, NYC 10018.
The health and safety of our teachers, staff and students is extremely important to us. Due to the high transmission rate of the current Delta variant of COVID-19, we are instituting the following mandatory policies for in-person classes:
- All students must be fully vaccinated (Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson) against Covid-19 to attend in-person classes, with a final vaccination dose at least two-weeks from the start of class. If you are not vaccinated, you are welcome to register for an online class. To transfer your registration, contact us at [email protected].
- Students must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination (physical vaccination card and/or NY State approved app: Excelsior) on the first day of class. If students cannot provide proof of vaccination on the first day, students will not be admitted to the class. No refunds or credits will be issued in this event.
- Students must sign an assumption of risk/waiver of liability form. A form for students to sign will be provided for you to sign on the first day of class.
- Students must agree to wear masks in the common areas of the building and in the studios in class when they are not working. Students will have the option to remove their mask when performing or working in class. Should there be a government-mandated closure, The Barrow Group reserves the right to shift in-person classes online. No refunds or credits will be issued in this event.
Should there be a government-mandated indoor mask mandate, students would not have the option to remove their mask when performing or working in class. No refunds or credits will be issued in this event.
By registering for an in-person class, students are acknowledging that they are fully vaccinated and agree to our in-person and general class policies. Please review our full training program policies here.
Online Class Information and Policies
- Online classes are offered via Zoom. You can learn more about how our online classes work here.
- Specific zoom access information will be emailed to students 1-2 days prior to the start of class and again about 1-hour prior to the first class.
- Please review our full training program policies here.
General Training Program Policies
- All payments for classes are non-refundable (unless a class is canceled).
- If you need to cancel a full class session (the full 6, 8, or 10 week class) for any reason, you must notify us by email ([email protected]) at least one week before the registered class start date, and we will apply a credit to your account for a future class. Credits are valid for one year.
- Commitment is for the duration of the session. There are no credits or refunds for individual missed classes. If you discontinue any class before the ending date of the session, you forfeit your fee.
- Please review The Barrow Group’s full training program policies here, as well as our Anti-Harassment Policy.