To register, click on a class title below. Please be sure to read our school policies. Questions? Email email@example.com.
TBG YOUTH SCHOLARSHIPS – to apply, click here.
|09/08/20||TWO WEEK Professional Acting Intensive||Seth Barrish, Lee Brock||Monday-Friday, 9/8-9/18, 10am-5pm||$1,345|
|09/14/20||One Year Professional Acting Program||Seth Barrish, Lee Brock||Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - 11am-2pm||$6,950|
|09/14/20||One Year Evening Acting Program||Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays - 6:30-9:30pm||$6,950|
|09/15/20||1/2 Year On-Camera Immersion Program||Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 6:30pm-9:30pm||$3,995|
Beginner: Acting Classes
Youth Classes: 10-13 yrs old
- • All payments for classes are non-refundable (unless a class is canceled).
• If you need to cancel a full class session (the full 6, 8, 10, or 11 week class) for any reason, you must notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one week before the registered class start date, and we will apply a credit to your account for a future class.
• As our faculty are all working professional actors, directors and playwrights, we reserve the right to change teachers at any time.
• Commitment is for the duration of the session. THERE ARE NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS FOR INDIVIDUAL MISSED CLASSES. If you discontinue any class before the ending date of the session, you forfeit your fee.
• Please review TBG's full school policy at http://www.barrowgroup.org/acting-school/school-auditions-policies, as well as out our Anti-Harassment Policy.