The Barrow Group is committed to offering the TBG artistic community the opportunity to further develop their craft by providing performance opportunities. The TBG Artist Residency program honors this commitment empowering artists to self-produce and create their own projects. This residency is ideal for those interested in producing; readings, scene sharings, small productions, and to develop new works.*
Now accepting applications for our Summer Season (July and August). See application info below.
- Lead artist/producer must have trained at The Barrow Group (past or current)
- If multiple people involved, a strong majority of actors must have trained at The Barrow Group
- All projects must culminate in a public showing for an audience
- Preference given to work in development
- Showcases are not permitted
The Barrow Group will provide:
- Studio Theatre on select Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm-10pm, as determined by the school
- Will provide a Barrow Group advisor who will provide more information, guidelines, rules for programming
- Marketing template including graphics, programs, signage
- Ticketing and front of house
Lead Artist is responsible for:
- All production aspects of the programming
- Acquiring necessary rights/approvals
To be considered for this opportunity, please fill out the application. We are currently accepting applications for our Summer Season (July and August).
Additional guidelines/rules will be given for selected participants.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Click hereto view a list of participants as of 1/29/19.