Student rehearsal bookings
TBG Studios are full of our programming much of the time. However, when studios are available, we’re happy to accommodate TBG students’ rehearsals for scene study, directing and other classes. Students of other acting studios may also set up an account to book space for acting class rehearsal.
To book student rehearsals call the box office directly at 212.760.2615.
Student Booking notes:
- A TBG account is required to book studio time.
- Bookings must be paid in advance with a credit card.
- Bookings are for acting class rehearsal only. Studio space cannot be booked to teach. Studio rentals for other outside projects are on a per-project basis and may not qualify for the student rate.
- Bookings are pending studio availability.
- Time is limited to 1-3 hours, booked no longer than 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours in advance will receive credit. Cancellations after 24 hours will not be credited.
- Fees should be paid for by the person on whose account the space is booked. We cannot charge 2 separate credit cards for one booking.
- We do not accept cash at the box office.
- Although we rarely have to do so, we reserve the right to move a booking to another room, adjust the time slightly or cancel it if necessary to accommodate TBG programming changes. In these unusual cases, we will contact you directly, so you can make other arrangements.