The Barrow Group offers 6 Youth Diversity Scholarships per session for ages 7-17. Priority will be given to underrepresented minorities from low income homes.
Scholarships applications are open on a rolling basis.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need. *see below
- Applicants must complete the online application, follow all submission guidelines and provide necessary documentation.
FOR APPLICANTS AGES 12 to 17
- Submit a copy of most recent report card/transcript.
- Complete a 500 word essay explaining why you are interested in acting and why you are particularly interested in studying at The Barrow Group. Please include what you hope to gain by studying with us.
FOR APPLICANTS AGES 7 to 11
- Provide a copy of a school attendance report or report card.
- Submit 2 paragraphs explaining why they are interesting in acting and why they are particularly interested in studying at The Barrow Group.
*We consider a low income family (as classified by the department of Housing and Urban Development) as making 80% or less of AMI. In New York City, this would mean a maximum household income of $72,500 for a family of four, and $62,250 for a family of three. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.